Yachtsman Hotel & Marina Club’s Reservation Policies
Reservations: Reservations for Yachtsman Hotel & Marina Club can be made by telephone or online. A room is not reserved until a credit card has been obtained for deposit. Please note: upon confirmation of your reservation, you are obligated for the deposit, as outlined below. A confirmation email will be sent to you. Should you not receive a confirmation email it is your responsibility to contact us to ensure we have the correct information on file.
Deposit and Payment: All deposits will be charged at the time of booking and applies to any and all date(s) of your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Cash, check and gift certificates issued by the Yachtsman Hotel & Marina Club and the Kennebunkport Resort Collection are also accepted. If you plan on using a gift certificate, please let us know at the time of booking. The following structure applies to calculate a deposit:
- 1 night: Full amount (including tax)
- 2+ nights: 50% of the total amount (including tax)
- Advance Purchase requires payment in full at time of reservation, including taxes & fees
Cancellation Policy: We are a small Kennebunkport hotel; therefore, cancellations affect us significantly. If you find it necessary to change or cancel your reservation, please refer to the following schedule:
- Summer Season: If your arrival date is between May 1-October 31, we require a minimum of 14 days’ notice to receive a refund of your deposit, less a $50 administration fee.
- Winter Season: If your arrival date is between November 1-April 30, we require a minimum of 7 days’ notice to receive a refund of your deposit, less a $50 administration fee.
- Christmas Prelude: If your reservation is for our annual Christmas Prelude, we require a minimum of 14 days’ notice to receive a refund of your deposit, less a $50 administration fee.
Should you cancel within the above mentioned travel dates, your reservation is non-cancellable and non-refundable, and the deposit will be forfeited. Please note, guests are always welcome to send a friend or family member to take their place as a guest of the Yachtsman Hotel & Marina Club.
Minimum Stays: Two, sometimes 3 night minimum stays are required during peak season and for all major holiday weekends. If our availability allows for a one night stay we may make an exception to the minimum stay policy.
Additional Persons: All rooms are quoted for double occupancy. A third person may be accommodated for an additional $50 per person, per night in select rooms. Please note, the Yachtsman Hotel & Marina Club does not have roll-away cots.
Traveling with Children: Find a family-friendly hotel within the Kennebunkport Resort Collection.
Check in/out: Check-in is guaranteed by 3:00 PM. Our team is available 24-hours a day and can assist with overnight arrivals. Check-out time is prior to 11:00 AM.
Pet Policy: Our property cannot accommodate pets. However, we would be happy to recommend a kennel in the Kennebunkport area.
Smoking: Yachtsman Hotel & Marina Club is 100% non-smoking. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. There is a $250 cleaning fee if we find guests have smoked in or outside of the rooms.
Alcohol: Due to Maine State Law, only “Hotel Served” alcoholic beverages can be consumed in public areas. If you wish to bring alcohol it can only be consumed in the privacy of your room.
Gift Cards: Purchase a Kennebunkport Resort Collection Gift Card!
Front Desk Hours: Front desk hours are 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM.